Game of The Year Edition Game of The Year Edition

I agree with some of the below reviews: the animation is fantastic, but the individual jokes go on for too long. It's generally true of comedies that it's preferable to run through the jokes at a swifter pace, rather than draw attention to and overemphasize a few, so that if one falls flat, we're already onto the next few funny bits. This is particularly true of video game parodies because a lot of the jokes are, well, kind of obvious since they're inherent flaws.

Fritt the (C) Ferret Fritt the (C) Ferret

If you go over the top, swing for the fences.

This was so insane that it was perfect for what it was. It stops being about SOPA after a while, and just goes bat-shit nuts rather than beat the original point into the ground. Also, it was wisely short, and you didn't bother trying to make us love the ferret character. While it wasn't particularly ambitious, it gets its point across, is hilarious, and leaves before it wears out anyone's welcome. Fucking aces, dude.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Great work.

As a longtime Dragonball fan, I love an original parody. Thanks for not bothering with lame cheap shots or memes; this succeeds at being outright (while somehow also "subtly") fucked-up and funny. Actual references to the silly dub, such as Goku grunting while nothing's happening, were just great and not beaten into the ground.